Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Milkbone Fantasy...


Lucy and Lady visited Santa Clause this past weekend. They were good girls and I'm sure Santa will bring them everything they asked for!


Today is December 12th. Speaking of fantasies, I've always wished that my birthday was December 12th. I remember having a childhood friend named Billy, whose birthday was the 12th. I really liked Billy and wanted to be like him in every way. I figured that if I had been born on the same day, I would be more like him. That was 35 years ago. I wonder what ever happened to Billy-- did his 12/12 birthday ever elevate him to the greatness that I imagined? I'll probably never know. Hmmm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was doing customer service, I helped a customer whose birthday was 10/10/10. She took great delight in saying that with her broad Texan accent.

Jim

6:47 AM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

My Swiss friend's daughter was born on 8/8/88. How kewl is that???

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I used to have a friend who was born on 6/6/66. Luckily, his name wasn't Damien!

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home