Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Jaime



My nephew Jaime was rushed to the hospital this morning and is undergoing surgery as I type this message. Details are sketchy, but here's what I know so far:

Jaime woke up this morning and was having trouble breathing. Angie quickly got him to the hospital and he was diagnosed with a collapsed lung. No one is sure what caused it.

Jim was out of town on business, but he was able to cancel his appointments and fly back home to Memphis to be with his son. I wish I could be there, too. Memphis never seemed so far away.

I'll post more when I have a better idea of what's going on. Til then, please keep Jaime in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes to Jaime. I just got home and will check with you tomorrow.

11:17 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

No updates on Jaime's condition yet-- they did not do the surgery last night. As of tonight- the lung is still collapsed and there's a possibility that it could heal itself. They'll make a decision on the surgery on Friday after some more x-rays.

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home