Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, September 03, 2007

Too Funny!

I had a photo session with King again yesterday. The theme this time was Halloween. I bought him the cutest little witches hat, with orange braids included. The only size I could find was a small, and most of the pictures turned out silly looking. It would've been better if I could've found a hat that fitted his head. Anyway, after 20 or 30 shots, I was about to give up. It was a cute idea, but the images on my camera weren't living up to the perfect Halloween picture that I invisioned. Suddenly, King stuck his tongue at me, and at the same time that my finger was on the button and we got a great shot! Enjoy!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just too cute!!!

7:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home