Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Newest Addition to the Fleet!


We added another vehicle to the Biscuit Mobile Fleet this week! One of our Kitchen Managers, William, got his pick-up truck wrapped yesterday! It's really cool, and will look great following my car in the Pride Parade next year!



Our fleet is back up to 3 now! We lost one member of the FB Mobile team a couple of weeks ago-- Tanecia had her car "unwrapped".



There is at least one other FB car out there somewhere. I saw it once at our headquarters about a year ago. I don't know who drives it, probably some corporate officer of Raving Brands. I would love to get a picture of all of our cars together someday, but for today I'll just have to be happy with a picture of 2 of them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it will. You will also meet the love of your life very soon.....I think it is someone you already know.
Phobe

2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home