Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Catering Sales Final Tally


My goal for catering sales in 2007 was $144,000. I ended up selling a little over $166,000!!!! I don't know how I pulled it off, but I did it one egg at a time, one biscuit at a time (as Delia always says!).


My efforts didn't go unnoticed-- I got a couple of emails from our corporate office. No bonus, but lots of praise from a couple of people that I admire. A little gratitude goes a long way!!!


****************************************************************





"Final sales for this year are 166,323 !!!!! That's up from 77100 from
06. Brian you rock-thank you so much for all you've done for us.


~Brent McGhee"



****************************************



"All,


I could not agree more. Brian you've done an unbelievable job growing our catering from $0 three years ago to $166,000 this year, a 209% increase over last year alone! This was our best year ever, and is a direct result of your hard work and dedication. I look forward to another great year in 2008! Thanks again and Happy New Year!


John Amend"




3 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

I think they should have bonused you for 10% of the increase. I know, I know, we get paid for doing our jobs - BUT, when you do your job that good, there should be reward.

Congrats - I know you've worked hard and that you will continue to do so. They're fortunate to have you.

10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brian.

I agree with Kitty on the bonus thing...........Jim

10:53 AM

 
Blogger epgraves said...

Cool Beans.... errr I mean bisquits!

12:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home