Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vitruvian Man




I've always been fascinated with Davcinci's work. The "Vetruvian Man " man has always been one of my favorites. After years of thinking about it and studying all of it's meanings, I decided to have it inked onto my leg. Tim at Soutshide Tattoo did a great job and I am very happy with the outcome. I won't say that it was painless though. It took about 3 hours to complete-- I was in total agony the entire time. The calf is a lot more sensitive than I imagined. Several times I thought about stopping the process and finishing it at a later date, but I figured it would be better to just face the pain and get it over with.






This will be my last tattoo... I finally got the one that I always wanted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also love Da Vinci's work and have been thinking for a /long/ time about getting the Vitruvian Man tattooed on my body. I was thinking about my middle back, but im not sure =/
The tattoo artist did an amazing job on the tat.

9:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do it ana it would look great

6:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been considering getting the vitruvian man tattooed on myself for some time now. I was planning on getting it on the round part at the top of my arm, above the bicep.

I was thinking of navy though, as opposse to your black ink.

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home