Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mystery Revealed....





Okay, the cat's out of the bag now, so I'll go ahead and announce it officially. My new boyfriend is Michael Hill. I've known Michael for about 4 years-- we never really got along until recently-- funny how we ended up being attracted to each other after so many years of animosity! Will it last forever? Who knows? I hope so, though. I'm enjoying this feeling day to day at this point! On the days that I don't get to see him, I miss him so much. When we're together, it feels so right. I've got a good feeling about this one. Please support me-- after all of these years, I think I deserve a little happiness!








2 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

Congratulations! You deserve to be happy and to have someone that you enjoy being with!

And if anyone doesn't like it or gives you some garbage about any aspect of the relationship.... Just send them the below link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5MVp5WEY3U

10:16 AM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Oooooooohhh...Va Va Voom (ancient phrase of approval). Of course I'll support you (and Michael, too). I'm glad my buddy feels good.

4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home