Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, January 04, 2008

Mystery Man



A few days ago, I mentioned that I had had a date. Actually, we've been seeing each other every day and night for over a week now. I'm not comfortable with talking about him or showing pictures of him on my blog yet, though. I'm not ashamed of him or our relationship. I realize that a few people will be shocked when (if) I finally announce it. It's too soon and I don't want to jinx what seems like a good thing! I'm just going to say that I am very very happy right now! We've spent a lot of time together over the past week or so-- and had some pretty terriffic dates, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

People can ask, but you don't have to tell!!! Wishing you both continued happiness!!!

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home