Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, February 04, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well, it's official now-- I'm really part of a couple! After 7 weeks of dating, Michael and I moved in together yesterday! Is it too soon? Maybe. But, I have a good feeling about it.


We spent about 15 hours together yesterday, packing and cleaning his former h0use. Most of his stuff went into storage, but plenty of it came to my house. Er, I mean, "Our house". It will be several days- maybe weeks- before the house will appear to be organized in the least. It all happened pretty quickly and I didn't get a lot of time to prepare much usable space. It will all come together, I'm sure. I don't think I've ever met anyone that had more clothes than I, but I think that with Michael I have met my match! I forsee a lot of trips to the St. John's Bargain Shop to make donation drops. I also invested in several more Space Bags for those clothes that I never wear, but can't seem to part with.


Overall, I believe that this was a good move and I'm excited about being able to spend every day with Michael, in our home sweet home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the move in! I wish you both good wishes and happy times together. Jim

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks, Jim!

9:10 PM

 
Blogger single in the city said...

:-) Say hi to my mom if you make a donation to the bargain shop on Saturdays

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home