Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Cool Gig!


One of Atlanta's finest hotels has a problem. They had to shut down their kitchen for a remodeling job. One of the attractions to the hotel is that they serve a free breakfast to their guest each morning. Without a kitchen, they can't cook breakfast. That's where I come in! They called me last week and I asked if I could take on the job of feeding their guests every day for a month or so, while they are going through the remodeling process. Well, I had to think about it for a little less than 1 second, but I accepted the task! The only downside is that the hotel starts serving their guests at 6am, so I' have to get up around 3am each day in order to pull it off. We've been doing it for a week now and so far so good.


So far, I've been able to double last year's sales every week in 2008. This is just icing on the proverbial cake!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you serve proverbial cake at Flying Biscuit?

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Once in a while- I think it's going to be part of the Fixed Price Friday special this week!

3:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite proverb is to be. Those "be" proverbs are really easy to figure out.

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home