Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Party Recap












All of my cousins were able to make it to Mom's birthday party, and I got the picture that I was hoping for! (Left to right: Jeff, Tommy, Mary, Bill, Brian, Jim, Tracy & Joel).
















Some of the cousins brought their kids and we were able to get a shot of the next generation of dysfunctional cousins! (Left to right: Stephen, Jeff, Jamie, Ashley & Jaime).



















In an Academy Award worthy performance, I even hugged my Uncle Larry as he was leaving. (Thanks to Michael for capturing this once in a lifetime picture).




























Another surprise on the guest list was my former neighbors, Cenie & Robin Gillespie. I grew up next door to the Gillepsies, and later went to work as the office manager of their family's dental lab. I had no idea that they were coming, but it was so nice to see them.














Family shot:












Once again, our family doesn't follow the rules:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home