Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Baby!!!





This Saturday will be our 6 month anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's been that long. On the other side of the coin, I can't believe it's only been 6 months!








At this stage of my life, I never thought that the love bug could strike me like it did. I had grown content with the idea that I would always be alone. I was prepared for it; even accepted the fate.








I used to be an overly sentimental fool. If I went to a movie with a guy, I would save the ticket stub. It'd be nice to have that in case the guy turned out to be a permanent fixture in my life. I always figured that I could surprise them with a scrapbook containing a ticket stub from our first date! Well, after years and years of lots of first dates with no second dates to follow, I ended up with a box full of ticket stubs and restaurant receipts. By the time that Michael and I finally got serious, I was a little jaded. I didn't save momentos any longer. How I wish that I had!




Six months may not sound like a huge milestone, but to me it's a miracle. The fact that I have found a guy that puts up with my insanity-- let's me unleash my anger and still smiles at me-- is amazing. The fact that I have a guy in my life that accepts me just the way I am, warts and all, leaves me speachless.







I want to spend the rest of my life with him. He makes me that happy.






Thanks, Michael, for the past 6 months and for giving me a reason to believe that life can be a dream!
"For to love another person is to see the face of God"~~ Les Miserables

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home