Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You Like Me... You Really Like Me!!!!


I found this award on my desk this morning and I felt very honored! Then I noticed the paperwork underneath-- it came from an engraving company and it was just a sample they made to show me their quality of work. I was a little disappointed to discover that it wasn't really an honor, just an advertisement. Of course, that didn't stop me from showing everyone-- coworkers and guests alike! I'm moving into my new office tomorrow and this plaque will be the first piece of decoration that I will hang on my wall! I even thought about hanging it from a very small nail, so that it would surely fall off of the wall every once in a while and I can make a big production about rehanging my award. The small nail theory would also work, because whenever it fell off the wall I'd have a reason to carry it around and show everyone again for a few minutes while in the process of rehanging it.

1 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

What a let down. When did you take over my life?

6:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home