Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

An Historic Week!


Two GREAT things happened within the past week:



  • Sarah Palin was nominated as McCain's running mate at the RNC. Great news-- I love her spunk!

  • My roommate, Matilda, moved out. Nothing against Matilda, but since she moved in, I've been sharing a closet and a dresser with Michael. Now we have our own clothes storage spaces, and we can now enjoy the right to walk around the house naked again!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me your not considering voting REPUBLICAN!

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Err... I would love to discuss my political plans with you anonymous, but I have no idea with whom I am speaking.

5:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voting REPUBLICAN is the only alternative to Obamaramapanoramajamaraiseyotaxa.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home