Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Best Movie Lines


Here's a list of the greatest movie lines , in my opinion:

  • "I am big. It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd
  • "I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special. " Steel Magnolias
  • "As God is my witness, as God is my witness, they're not going to lick me! I'm going to live through this, and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again - no, nor any of my folks! If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill! As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again." Gone With the Wind
  • "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" Mame
  • "Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve
  • "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." Silence of the Lambs
  • "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." Casablanca
  • "Then close your eyes and tap your heels together three times. And think to yourself, 'There's no place like home'." Wizard of Oz
  • "Are those pussywillows?" Serial Mom
  • "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way." Roger Rabbit
  • "Frankly, my dear. I don't give a damn." Gone With the Wind
  • "Every time you hear a bell ring, it means an angel's just got his wings." It's a Wonderful Life
  • "Surely you can't be serious."- "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley." Airplane
  • "I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 40 years!" Steel Magnolias
  • " Oh! You cursed brat. Look what you've done. I'm melting! Melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness." Wizard of Oz
  • "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." Silence of the Lambs
  • "You want the moon? Just say the word, and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." It's a Wonderful Life
  • "I'm NOT gonna be ignored, Dan." Fatal Attraction
  • "Years from now, when you talk about this, and you will, be kind." Tea & Sympathy
  • "I'm in love with you."- "Snap out of it!" Moonstruck
  • "Face it, girls, I'm older and I have more insurance." Fried Green Tomatoes
  • "Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!" On Golden Pond
  • "I was a better man with you, as a woman, than I ever was with a woman, as a man. Know what I mean? I just gotta learn to do it without the dress." Tootsie
  • "You wouldn't be able to do these awful things to me if I weren't still in this chair."- "But cha are, Blanche! Ya are in that chair!" Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
  • "Don't fuck with me, fellows. This ain't my first time at the rodeo." Mommie Dearest
  • "There are two kinds of women: high maintenance and low maintenance...." - "Which one am I?"- "You're the worst kind. You're high maintenance, but you think you're low maintenance." When Harry Met Sally
  • "Well, you know what they say: if you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me! " Steel Magnolias
  • "You a low down dog is what’s wrong. It’s time to leave you and enter into the creation. And your dead body just the welcome mat I need." Color Purple
  • "I don't care, quite frankly! I am tryin' to quit smokin'! And the two of you are gettin' on my nerves!" Sordid Lives
  • " Oh, bite the weenie, Riz." " With relish." Grease
  • "I want a whole lot more than the boy next door. I want hell on wheels." Grease 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home