Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My List





OK-- I promised this a week ago and I've been thinking about it ever since. Here is a partial list of things I want to accomplish in this lifetime, in no particular order:
  • Become fluent in a foreign language.
  • Be attracted to someone that is attracted to me.
  • Have all of the rooms in my house clean at the same time.
  • Write a check without first having to remember what my balance is.
  • Take a group of friends or family out to dinner, and be able to pay for it.
  • Look in the mirror and not notice the flaws.
  • Own an Armani suit.
  • Take a trip to Paris with my partner in the late Fall and eat roasted chestnuts under the Eiffel Tower.
  • Have a stranger ask me for my autograph.
  • Attend a red-carpet event in Los Angeles.
  • Live in a beach house for a summer.
  • Finish writting the book that I started 15 years ago.
  • Set a Guinness Book of World Records record for something!
  • Visit a museum full of pieces from the Titanic.
  • Find out what happened to ONJ's BF

Like I said, it's a partial list- I'm sure I'll think of a few more items to add to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home