OK-- I promised this a week ago and I've been thinking about it ever since. Here is a partial list of things I want to accomplish in this lifetime, in no particular order:
- Become fluent in a foreign language.
- Be attracted to someone that is attracted to me.
- Have all of the rooms in my house clean at the same time.
- Write a check without first having to remember what my balance is.
- Take a group of friends or family out to dinner, and be able to pay for it.
- Look in the mirror and not notice the flaws.
- Own an Armani suit.
- Take a trip to Paris with my partner in the late Fall and eat roasted chestnuts under the Eiffel Tower.
- Have a stranger ask me for my autograph.
- Attend a red-carpet event in Los Angeles.
- Live in a beach house for a summer.
- Finish writting the book that I started 15 years ago.
- Set a Guinness Book of World Records record for something!
- Visit a museum full of pieces from the Titanic.
- Find out what happened to ONJ's BF
Like I said, it's a partial list- I'm sure I'll think of a few more items to add to it.