Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, September 28, 2006

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I got home early enough to catch an episode of Divorce Court this week. I was shocked to see that Judge Maybelline didn't make it back this season- she's been replaced with a Judge Lynn Toler, Esq. I don't know anything about Ms. Toler, but I don't like her already- just for the fact that she's not Judge Maybelline.

Anyway- the episode I watched was a rivoting one. Here's the case: wife filed for divorce because husband lost her digital camera. She wants a divorce, and a settlement of $295 (the cost of the lost camera). It seems that husband was deployed to Iraq, into active combat. He borrowed his wife's digital camera and took it into war with him. Somehow (I can't imagine how) he lost the camera. Husband fought in the war for 9 months and when he returned without the camera, wife went ballistic and filed for a divorce. That must've been some camera!


I miss you Judge Maybelline- hope you'll return to TV soon and take on some of these challenging cases!

1 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

I liked Judge Maybelline as well but this new one is full of very entertaining "Two snaps and a circle."

I just can't even imagine why they didn't replace Joe the Baliff, this guy is just two buckets full of DULL!

10:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home