Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Interview 101


I have received over 50 responses to my ad for an Assistant so far. I've only replied to one, and he is coming in for an interview tomorrow afternoon. I'm hoping that he's the one and I won't have to look any further. I have a good feeling about this one.


I haven't had to interview anyone since I worked at Rosenbluth International-- and that was about 7 years ago. I hope I still remember what questions I'm supposed to ask!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. Interviewing is such a good opportunity for people to lie through their teeth! Talk about a leap of faith on your part -- good luck with that.

P.S. You only need worry about what you NOT allowed to say/mention/bring up.

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home