Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hotel Indigo Event



I catered another wedding party today at the Hotel Indigo in Midtown. This is my favorite place to cater an event. The staff is so friendly and helpful. I trusted my assistant Alex to pack all of the dry good for the event-- what a mistake. he did pretty good on most items, but he left off a few of the essentials. Luckily the staff of the Indigo had everything I needed to fulfill the order. They even treated me to a mimosa when the party was over.

If you've never been to the Hotel Indigo, I highly recommend it. It's right across the street from the Fox. They have a really cool Mediterranean style lobby and an outside patio overlooking Peachtree St. And like I said before, the staff is incredible. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the hotel allows pets. As long as they don't make noise and the fit in the room, they are welcomed. You could even bring a horse to stay in your room, as long as it didn't make too much noise! The next time you're going to a play at the Fox, make sure that you allow enough time to have a drink on the patio at the Hotel Indigo. You'll thank me for the advice!

My brother Joel came along with me and helped me on this event. This is the second catering job that he's helped me with this month. He was a huge help and I couldn't have done it without him. At one point I had to leave the party to go back for extra food. I would've never done this in the past, but I felt safe that Joel would be able to hold things down while I was gone. And he did.

Everyone commented how much they enjoyed the brunch, and the hosts even gave each of us a huge tip, even though they had already paid us a pretty hefty attendance fee.

Thanks to Joel and the staff of the Hotel Indigo for helping me pull off yet another miracle job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home