Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gotta Go. Gotta Go. Gotta Go Right Now.....




This has been one crazy week! I mentioned the emails that I received at work (Tampon Girl and the Amazing Headless Biscuit-Eating Elf, see posts below) already, but I didn't mention the story about the city coming out yesterday to question why I used 9 gallons of water more this month than I did last month. That was pretty bizarre, and there's not much else to say about that. I promised to not flush as often in the future-- "if it's yellow, let it mellow... if it's brown, flush it down" as a wise neighbor recently said!


After all of the strange things that have been occurring this week, how could I have expected today's catering jobs to be less than noteworthy? I catered a seminar for people with bladder control issues! We didn't provide a lot of food-- mostly beverages: coffee, bottled water, and juices! There were over 100 "June Allison's" in attendance. I really felt for them-- they sat in an auditorium for hours- drinking water and needing to go to the bathroom the entire time. I really felt sorry for them when I looked for a restroom after the delivery and I couldn't find one anywhere near the auditorium!



I have two more catering jobs tomorrow-- as far as I know there will be no funny stories to report. But, you never know!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home