Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flying Biscuit #6


The Grand Opening of the newest Flying Biscuit is tomorrow! I visited the new restaurant today for a sneak preview-- unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so I didn't get to take any pics of the newest location. This is probably my favorite store so far-- they did a great job with the decorating and use of the space. They are in Buckhead, in the Terminus Building. I'm sure that their sales will exceed all other stores-- their catering dept alone will equal any of our other stores.


There is a VIP party tomorrow night. I was invited to bring my car and take the traditional picture, but I decided to postpone the pic til next week. Delia is in New York (visiting with celeb Jennifer Garner!), and the picture wouldn't be complete without her in it.


It's hard to believe that in 2007 we've opened 4 new stores-- in 2 states!!! I wonder what the count will be next year at this time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home