Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, December 14, 2007

My New Logo


I received this piece of personalized, framed art from Beverly, Bruce and Barbara tonight. The drawing was done by Julie Broadus. The character in the print is supposed to be me-- the blue eyes, the outfit (I wear these same chef clothes/shoes at cooking demos). They couldn't decide what my hair should look like-- sometimes it's blond, sometimes is short, sometimes it's gray/brown/red, etc. I think it came out great and I can't wait to show it off at work next week!


If I ever take the leap and open my own catering business-- this will be the logo I'll use, and the name of it will be "Brian the Caterer!". Thanks for the inspiration!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you used the photo. It looks even better with the matting and frame and we're so happy you love it.

6:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home