Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Prom Pic


I love this picture of us from the prom. However, when I see this picture, I'm reminded of the show "Touched by an Angel"-- at the end of each episode, Monica would reveal to someone that she was really an angel and she would start to glow as she said something like "the Lord loves ye, and looks after ye". When I see this picture I feel like I'm already glowing and about to start spouting scriptures in Irish! Nice picture anyway!!!
P.S. My brother Joel has some alternative names for that show: "Touched by an Uncle", and "Touched at an Angle".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "Touched by Angst" or just "Touched in the Head" or...

6:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home