Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

A Day at the Biscuit





We have a celebrity "drag queen" hostess working at the restaurant on Wednesday nights. He's worked for us for about 2 months now. It's turned into a nice event, although not overly popular yet. We always have fresh flowers and white linen tablecloths in his honor on Wednesday nights. It all came to an end last night. Here's what happened-- believe me, it's all true-- you can't make this shit up!!!

The owner of the restaurant decided to eat there last night, along with her CFO and his new wife. Before the food even arrived at the table, our "hostess" walked over to the CFO's wife and got right down on her level, all up in her face and asked her where she was from. The wife answered that she was from the Ukraine. The hostess asked "and what have you learned?". The wife didn't know what he was talking about. He remained in her face and began yelling at her: "You're passing off so much negative energy and I don't need this. I'm trying to do my job. You need to get yourself straight. You need to control yourself". Then he walked off, leaving the wife in tears. Shortly afterwards, the couple left and the owner of the restaurant was left alone at the table. The hostess returned and realized that his boss was sitting at the table (I guess he hadn't knoticed that before). You would think that he would've ordered some humble pie, but instead, he lit into her: "I don't need this shit. People coming in here with negative energy. I made this restaurant- I haven't had a chance to go over the books yet, but I know that you wouldn't even be in business if it weren't for me". Then he left.

Later that night he returned. He went into the kitchen and spit a loogie on the floor. On his way out, he grabbed the framed picture of himself off the wall and announced that he was out of there! Too funny!

Unrelated event: later that night, in our other location (my office), a drunk driver caused a huge accident that ended with her car upside down in the intersection and another car crashing through our window and landing in our bakery. No one was hurt, but the two cars were totalled, along with our storefront!

1 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

Holy Shit! You get all the fun action!

I'm envious.

love you baby!

10:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home