Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

From Every Direction


Sorry it's been so long since my last post- the "Life of Brian" blog has been down for about a week due to technical difficulties. Let's see, how lud can I scream "I HATE BELLSOUTH!!!!!". I have spent at least 2 hours a day, for the last week, talking to their "help" desk and experiencing the best of customer non-service. I finally got a repairman to come up tonight and fix the problem.
Anyway....... After everything was up and running again, and I was bombarded with so many e-mails, from so may of my friends that were unhappy for one reason or another. They all have valid complaints and I can sympothize with them to a degree. But I can also see the situations from their opponent's point of view as well. I'm stuck in the middle of a few heated battles and I don't like that.
To all of my friends: remember that life is short and true friends are hard to find. Don't let small things turn into huge fights. Look at the argument from each other's perspective. We are so lucky to enjoy the lives that we have- so many others have it so much worse. People are dying from starvation around the world, and my friends are upset over a saved seat, an extra stage, some flowers that were dug up before their time. Doesn't that seem silly?

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

I have forgiven, but I ain't forgettin' (so they say). My feelings are as important as anyone elses. It's another case of "no good deed goes unpunished."

8:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home