Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Drag Life of Brian



That's me on the far left, at last weekend's hurricane relief benefit show. Not a great picture of me, but the only one I have so far.


Daphne (front and center in the picture) wrote a Blog about the East Point show- here's an excerpt:

"The Jenkins clan arrived early to help whip the girls into shape. At first there were a few protests as Alexandria Martin, Momma Dale, and Dana started applying layers of base and wild false eyelashes. I assured the lovely Keisha Lorraine that she did, in fact, possess oodles of natural beauty. However, I explained that once we added the necessary unnatural elements, it would take her to a whole new level of exotica. Luckily, most of the girls relented as the photos attest. "

Thanks Jenkins sisters, Alexandria, Dale and Dana for working your magic on me! It certainly was a new level of exotica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home