Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Something in Common with Satan, Perhaps?


My friend Bruce just dropped off a gift for me from his recent trip to Hawaii-- a Prada shirt! It's my first! I've probably bid on at least 100 Pradas on EBay over the past couple of years, and I was never able to outbid anyone. Now I have one of my very own! Thanks so much for thinking of me, Bruce! I'm overjoyed! I can't wait to wear it-- I think I'll wear it to Thanksgiving lunch at my Mom's house!

Speaking of that-- my former sister-in-law Angie and her boyfriend Tim rolled into town last night. She called me today and we set up a lunch date for tomorrow. I haven't seen Angie since last Thanksgiving, and I've never met Tim. It'll be nice to be able to spend a little one-on-one time with them before the fiasco known as "Thanksgiving" begins.

In case I don't post anything on the Blog tomorrow, I'll go ahead and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all get your fill of Turkey, Tofurkey and/or Turducken & enjoy some quality time with your family/friends.

Thanks again for the Prada, Bruce. I'd love you even if you didn't give such great gifts!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home