Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, April 23, 2007

A New Project!


It's been a dream for years now- and it's finally coming true: I'm installing a watergarden in the front yard! I installed one when I lived in a Midtown townhouse and it was so beautiful. I hated to move away from that townhouse just because I knew I would miss the pond. I've thought about installing one in the East Point house for almost 7 years now, and today I went out and purchased everything I need (except the fish and plants!). Previous experience tells me that it's not an easy job-- I'll have to dig a huge hole, haul some boulders from the backyard to the front yard, and transplant a lot of the flowers that are just sticking their heads above ground-- but I'm willing to do the work to make one of my dreams come true. I've got the perfect spot for it, too. It'll be right outside my office window, so I'll be able to look at it, and hear the waterfall (with the window opened) everytime I'm on my computer.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be filling the sucker up with water! Of course I'll take pictures of the progress along the way!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had 1/10th of your energy. This is the guy who has no goals folks!!!! Before you know it, you'll have ducks, frogs and a ton of birds. It'll be nice for the cats, too! KK

9:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home