Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Success!




I've spent a lot of sleepless nights, dreading this day. I was scheduled to do a catering job for Sprint-- 300 people. The food had to be ready and out the door by 6am. I never thought I could pull it off. Thanks to my catering "dream team" (Clifford & Ana), we got everything ready on time and even arrived at the location early! I spoke to the coordinator of the event afterwards and she said that she was very impressed with our service, and booked us to cater a Sprint golf tournament in August!
I had two other catering jobs today, too. The catering sales were out the roof! As of 4pm, catering sales for the day were higher than the restaurant sales for breakfast and lunch combined. I don't think that's ever happened before! I can't wait to see the numbers tomorrow to see if I beat the restaurant sales for the entire day. That would really be impressive-- and very timely, since my annual review is coming up in a couple of weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home