Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Time Flies When You're Having Fun...

Seven years ago today, I packed all of my belongings and left my spacious intown loft and moved into my East Point bungalow! When I think back to what the house looked like back then (inside and out), I question my sanity! It was an old house that was in desperate need of some TLC. The house had been vacant for a few years. The yard was overgrown- hell, the inside of the house was overgrown as well. Ivy had crept in through a broken window and it was covering the sunroom floor. I felt a little broken down at the time too, and figured that this house needed me as much as I needed it. We made a good pair. As the house began to evolve, so did I. With each project that I completed, I felt a little better about myself. I'll go on the record to say that buying an old house can be great therapy!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home