Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Big Brother






Well, it's over. Big Brother 8 was probably the best season so far. Lot's of twists and turns along the way- lots of alliances formed and broken. The cast made the Summer fun for me-- I found out that I wasn't the only watching this year-- the entire management team at work was watching too and we really had "water cooler" talk about this show the morning after each episode.


I'm sad to see it end, and even sadder about the results-- Dick & Danielle (father and daughter) won 1st and 2nd prize. I would've loved to have seen anyone but Dick win. I didn't like him from the beginning, but he played a good game and won $500,000.






Speaking of Big Brother-- today is my big brother's 44th birthday-- Happy Birthday Joel!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home