Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Look What Santa left Under My Tree!



I'm having a constant battle with Betty lately-- she has decided that the Christmas Tree skirt is more comfortable than the new bed I bought her a few weeks ago. I wouldn't mind her sleeping under the Christmas tree, but she's a little too big to fit-- she knocks all of the ornaments off of the lower branches every time. I have probably redecorated the tree 10 times this week. Luckily none of the ornaments have been broken yet.




I thought I had a solution to the problem today. I wrapped Christmas presents this morning and put them under the tree. The gifts pretty much covered the skirt, so I thought that would detour Betty. No such luck, she kicked several of the gifts out of her way and laid down on top of all of the gifts that were too big for her to move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home