Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Patio Project

(Below: The Before Picture)
I'm having a new patio and garden added to the front yard. The entire project was supposed to take place while I was on vacation, but due to some extenuating circumstances, it didn't get started until this past Monday. I've been holding off blogging about it because I wanted to show pictures of the entire process in one entry, but I decided to go ahead and post a few pictures of the work that's been done so far.




The patio will be an extension of the walkway that leads to my front door. The garden that borders the sidewalk will continue on and border the patio. In the pictures you'll notice a grassy area within the concrete-- that is where the flower garden will be. There will be bricks layed in all of the cement areas.




I think it's going to be very nice when it's completed, and we'll have a good time planting and tending to some new garden spaces. Michael and I spend so much time out in the front yard, and we're looking forward to having a new sitting area!

The brick installation is scheduled to start tomorrow morning. I'll post some pictures of that, the building of the garden and the completed project over the next few days.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home