Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Halloween Hat Hootenanny (H3)

The H3 party was so much fun last night. Rick and John really know how to throw a party! There was lots of great food and plenty of free booze (the best kind!). There was even a hat contest and real trophies were given out in several different categories. My sister, Melisha, won the award for the biggest hat-- I know there's a "size queen" joke in here somewhere, but I'm still recovering so I'll have to think on that one and get back to you!
My photo site will be updated later today. Notice that I've added a link to the East Point Possums Photo Site, too. There you can find lots of great pictures from last weeks drag show benefitting the hurrican relief effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home