Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Team Building


It's official- I'm now considered part of the Raving Brands Management Team! Exhale, at last! Raving Brands is the company that purchased the Biscuit- I've been on pins and needles for a couple of months now, because I've never met anyone from the parent company, and I haven't really been acknowledged as being a manager. But today it finally happened. I was invited to the Raving Brands Senior Managers Get-Together on September 6th. They are having an "Amazing Race" party at Lake Lanier and all of the corporate staff will take place in a scavenger hunt-- we'll all be on pontoon boats and each team will go from island to island looking for certain items. After the hunt, we all go to Dave & Busters for dinner. It sounds like fun, and I'm so glad that I was finally included! This event will give me the chance to get up close and personal with the people that run the marketing and catering depts for the national chains. I can make contacts that will hopefully escalate me to a higher position within the company. That's my hope anyway. It may just turn out to be a few hours on a pontoon boat and a free dinner, but at least I can dream, huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck, you have put in the hours for it!

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brian!!!

Your deserve this for all the hard work and effort you put forth.

Jim

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home