Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Dressing Room Blues (PALS 2007)


The bad part about being in the show is that you end up spending all of your time in the dressing room, and missing all of the other acts. I'm hoping that there is a video out there and some day I'll actually get to see what I missed-- including my own act!


The dressing room was actually fun this year, though. We had a professional photographer there and he took lots of pictures of the performers- lots of before and after pictures of me, since I was about the only one that showed up in street clothes. I saw some of the pictures and they were incredible! He said that he'd put them on a disc and mail me a copy-- I can't wait! I'm sure he took about 5000 pictures that night, so it'll take hima little while to weed through them.
In the meantime, here are the before, during and after pictures that were taken on my camera. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home