Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mission Accomplished!


The interview went really well today and I'm happy to announce that I have an Assistant! His name is Alex! He will officially start Saturday morning, assisting me with the GA State job. Thank God! My world just opened up again! Once Alex is trained and self-sufficient, I'll be able to take my days off again-- I can actually use my vacation time and not just "officially" use it but still come into work each day as I've done in the past. Besides helping me with the catering jobs, Alex will be doing my filing and eventually some of my data entry. During slow times, he will be my marketing tool-- passing out catering menus at the nearby offices. I won't be completely out of the delivery business, but I'm hoping that a lot of my daily deliveries will come to an end. Alex is the answer to my prayers-- at least I have a glimmer of hope that my marathon work sessions of work are over!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Brian. I remember what it's like to work 16 hour days; only to hear "oh, leaving so soon"!!!!! LOL

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home