Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

PALS Benefit Results:


The PALS Benefit was a huge success. I worried over nothing! I pulled off the act and the costume better than I could've imagined a few days ago. It was a fun show-- probably the most fun in the history of the East Point PALS Benefits. Plus, we raised a record breaking $7000 to go towards PALS. Not too shabby for a couple of hours of work, huh?
Thanks to the people of East Point for turning out in droves... I'm so impressed by how many people came to support a worthy cause. It makes me proud to be a member of this community.
I'll post more info and pics from the show soon.




1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Hey girl,

I spoke to Pinkie Jenkins today and she said you were fierce. Can't wait to see more pics!

Smooches,
Daph

P.S. I have some pics of my own escapades last night over at my homepage:

http://daphneruth.multiply.com/

4:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home