Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Excuse Me--- I Tooted!


Please forgive me for "tooting my own horn"! I've learned that there are very few people in this world that will toot your horn for you-- often you have to do it yourself!


What the heck am I talking about? I reached a goal today, and I couldn't be happier! As of today, I have sold more catering in 2007 than I did in all of 2006! Total catering sales for 2006 were $73,813.51. So far this year I have sold $74,018.02! Plus, I still have over 5 months to go! I would really like to double last years sales and I think I have a chance of pulling it off! The bar is set pretty high-- can I do it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You're right...most people will not toot your horn so it's okay to toot it yourself. Well done!

Jim

4:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home