Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm Thankful For...


This is a partial list-- there's no way I can put into words all of the things that I'm thankful for. I've got a lot to be thankful for. Think of your list as you read mine:

  • My Family: Not only my parents and siblings, but all of the generations that came before me. Through all of their efforts, I became the person I am today.
  • My Friends: They are angels that remind that every day is worth living.
  • My Car: It gets me from Point A to Point B on a consistent basis.
  • My Job: It pays the bills and allows me to come in contact with some of the most interesting people.
  • My House: The one place in the world that I feel that I am truly safe.
  • My Dogs: Betty, Shelby, Clara & King for their daily affirmations that I am the greatest person in the world, in their eyes.
  • My Health: I continue to beat the odds- I never expected to make it to 40!
  • My Spirituality: It reminds me that I'm not the one in charge and that there is a bigger plan for me than I can always see.

That's my list. I'm sure I'll think of a few more things after I post this. We've got so much to be thankful for. What's on your list? You don't have to post it publicly as I have, but at least take a few minutes to think about all of the things you are grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home