I'm Thankful For...
This is a partial list-- there's no way I can put into words all of the things that I'm thankful for. I've got a lot to be thankful for. Think of your list as you read mine:
- My Family: Not only my parents and siblings, but all of the generations that came before me. Through all of their efforts, I became the person I am today.
- My Friends: They are angels that remind that every day is worth living.
- My Car: It gets me from Point A to Point B on a consistent basis.
- My Job: It pays the bills and allows me to come in contact with some of the most interesting people.
- My House: The one place in the world that I feel that I am truly safe.
- My Dogs: Betty, Shelby, Clara & King for their daily affirmations that I am the greatest person in the world, in their eyes.
- My Health: I continue to beat the odds- I never expected to make it to 40!
- My Spirituality: It reminds me that I'm not the one in charge and that there is a bigger plan for me than I can always see.
That's my list. I'm sure I'll think of a few more things after I post this. We've got so much to be thankful for. What's on your list? You don't have to post it publicly as I have, but at least take a few minutes to think about all of the things you are grateful for.